Welcome to Spanish Hills
Upscale living where peace and leisure are essential.
Spanish Hills is a luxury community within the town of Spring Valley in Las Vegas, Nevada. Being only a 10-minute drive from the Las Vegas Strip and a 20-minute drive from McCarran Airport, this is the place for affluent residents to get some R&R at home while still seeking an exciting nightlife on the Las Vegas Strip.
This community is known for lavish, custom-built homes. With guarded gates and amenities such as a recreational park and tennis courts, residents feel secure and confident about having all their needs met within their commonwealth.
What to Love
- Only a 10-minute drive from the Las Vegas Strip
- Park and two tennis courts
- Scenic views
People & Lifestyle
Whether you're a young professional, family, or retiree, you’ll find all the peace and quiet you desire when you make the Spanish Hills gated community your home. Driving is a big part of living in this location, but those who live here don’t mind since being secluded is a key element of having peace at home. Enjoy your privacy within the gates of your neighborhood, and relish the fun and excitement on the Las Vegas Strip.
Dining, Shopping & Entertainment
Lead the leisurely high life where you can recline in your luxury home or venture out to enjoy some local attractions. Be sure to stop by the Smith Center
performing arts center to catch a show.
Downtown Summerlin is a great destination for all things shopping and dining. Find stores such as Lululemon
, where you can pick out the perfect workout gear, or stop by Sur La Table
for all your home cooking and entertaining needs.
Once you’ve had a bit of retail therapy, grab a meal at one of the various local restaurants. Enjoy a three- to seven-course meal at the French-inspired Partage
, or partake in a personalized, chef-curated sushi dinner at Kame Omakase
— either way, your palate will surely be satisfied.
Things to Do
There’s no shortage of golf courses and hiking trails for those who love the great outdoors. Alternatively, you could spend the day drinking a brew and playing arcade games or stopping by a local museum, if that’s more up your alley.
Vegas Valley Comic Book Festival
is a free, annual festival that happens on the first Saturday of November and is great for kids. For another family-friendly experience, check out the Life is Beautiful Festival
, where music, comedy, art, and cuisine coincide for a well-rounded experience. This festival features more than 70 local and regional restaurants and bars and has hosted performances from big names like Billie Eilish, Arctic Monkeys, and Outkast in the past.
Golf courses abound here — you can always get a few swings in when you live in Spanish Hills. The Spanish Trail Country Club
, which offers three different golf courses, is the ideal place to get in some practice. Get a great view and workout in by stopping by the dog-friendly Old Spanish Trails Park
, where the whole family can enjoy a great day outdoors together!
Spanish Hills gated community is home to several distinguished schools. Top educational opportunities include:
- The Meadows School, private, grades K-12, college preparatory school
- Faith Lutheran, private, grades PK-12, Christian college preparatory school
- Adelson Educational Campus, private, grades PK-12, Jewish college and career preparatory school
- Merryhill Elementary School Summerlin, private, grades K-6, fostering creativity with a focus on technology
- The Alexander Dawson School, private, grades PK-8, independent, Nevada’s first Stanford University Challenge Success partner school
- West Career & Technical Academy, CCSD Charter School, grades 9-12, college preparatory with a focus on cutting-edge technologies
- Bishop Gorman, private, grades 9-12, Catholic college preparatory school
- Challenger School, private, grades PK-8, focus on well-rounded education in all subjects