Welcome to Mountain Trails
Where solitude is your destination.
Located within the master-planned Summerlin community, Mountain Trails is one of the smaller, more secluded parts of this area. Affluent neighbors on minimum half-acre plots make this the perfect place for those seeking a quiet, private life. With 24-hour guards on-site, you can have peace of mind residing in this quiet gated neighborhood.
Known for being one of the more luxurious and sequestered areas in Summerlin, this sanctuary is certainly no stranger to grand amenities. Whether you wish to golf, swim, or spend time at one of the nearby community centers, you will find everything you need in your backyard. The Trails Community Center is in close proximity and includes a large park, playground, public pool, and so much more!
Homes range from single- to three-story and vary from simple to extravagant in architecture. This community was built in 1995 and consists of many contemporary and custom-built abodes. The sizes of dwellings range from 4,000 square feet to over 10,000 square feet, and prices start at $1 million and reach upwards of $12 million.
What to Love
- Walking distance to The Trails Village
- Minutes from Red Rock Casino and trails
- Walking and hiking trails with mountain and desert landscapes
People & Lifestyle
Mountain Trails community is a perfect place for retirees and small families. This community is ideal for those who enjoy a suburban landscape, golf, and a quiet, peaceful lifestyle in an intimate setting.
Dining, Shopping & Entertainment
If you’re looking to support your community sports teams, stop by a Raiders
football game or a Vegas Golden Knights
hockey game, but know that the entertainment options do not stop there. There are also several local theaters, golf courses, and shopping plazas, among other commercial locations to check out.
Wake up and stroll over to Wicked Donuts
for a special treat that children and adults alike will enjoy. Wash your donut down with a delicious coffee from Starbucks
, located within walking distance. If you’re looking for a delicious breakfast, stop by Egg Works
. Pulled pork and brisket sandwiches are well within reach from Wild Fig BBQ
Things to Do
There are many several events to attend near Mountain Trails. Summerlin's Hallmark Holiday Parade
is a lovely way to celebrate the holidays with your family. Whether you're getting photos with Santa or skating in the ice rink, you'll be full of holiday cheer! The Great Vegas Festival of Beer
by Motley Beers is a great annual festival where craft beer and food are boundless. With a maximum of 1500 guests, this festival makes a great intimate setting for enjoying some delicious brews and grub from competing breweries showcasing their skills.
The mountain and desert views are breathtaking, and the hiking and walking trails are plentiful. If you’re looking for a challenging dog-friendly hike, Griffith Peak
will satisfy your desires with its forest landscape and nearly 10-mile length. For the beginner who is looking for a view and simpler 2-mile hike for themselves and furry friends, Calico Tanks Trail
is a perfect option. Several golf courses are available to you, including Angel Park
and TPC Summerlin
There are several award-winning schools close by, some of which include:
- The Meadows School, private, grades K-12, college preparatory school
- Faith Lutheran, private, grades PK-12, Christian college preparatory school
- Adelson Educational Campus, private, grades PK-12, Jewish college and career preparatory school
- Merryhill Elementary School Summerlin, private, grades K-6, fostering creativity with a focus on technology
- The Alexander Dawson School, private, grades PK-8, independent, Nevada’s first Stanford University Challenge Success partner school
- West Career & Technical Academy, CCSD Charter School, grades 9-12, college preparatory with a focus on cutting-edge technologies
- Bishop Gorman, private, grades 9-12, Catholic college preparatory school
- Challenger School, private, grades PK-8, focus on well-rounded education in all subjects